Thursday, July 28, 2011

Sneak Peek: Etsy Update, July 29, 2011

There will be a few new Snapdragon Pouches available in the Etsy shop on Friday, July 29 at noon EST. What's that you say? You want a sneak peek? Well, yes, indeedy, I can do that!



I'm also excited about some new bags I've been working on. While my Loopy Lulu Bags are perfect for smallish works-in-progress like shawls and socks, these new bags will be really well suited to larger projects. My fingers are crossed for a sunny day tomorrow, so I can get some pix. Soon as that happens, I'll post a sneak peek here and on Facebook; I'm hoping to list these new bags in the Etsy shop sometime this weekend.

PS: Don't forget to come on over and "like" That Clever Clementine on Facebook! There will be some fun things coming up, and Fb friends will be among the first to hear about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment